3-Bottles Discovery Set Brut, Extra Brut, Blanc de Blancs Bottle (0.75L) | Box
This luxurious gift box contains the three emblematic cuvées of Barons de Rothschild Champagnes: the Brut, the Extra Brut and the Blanc de Blancs.
For which moment ? : As a gift, For a dinner, For a special occasion or an eventTake advantage of the free delivery from 180 euros of purchase. (Metropolitan France)
- Barons de Rothschild Extra Brut is a complex champagne, ideal as an aperitif or throughout a meal. It can pair with light dishes, finely fried scallops, shellfish or rock fish. Then savour the Cuvée with risotto, white poulard or white meat. Finally, it can go with a farmhouse Brie de Meaux or a Chaource which will sublimate the of your meal.
- Barons de Rothschild Extra Brut is a complex champagne, ideal as an aperitif or throughout a meal. It can go with oysters, carpaccio of scampi, pan-fried scallops or sushi. Then enjoy it with a medallion of veal accompanied by some fresh pasta with white truffles. Finally, it can pair with a Parmesan cheese and some lemon appetizers for dessert.
- Rothschild Blanc de Blancs can be enjoyed as an aperitif at any time of the year and especially in the summer months with seafood. Chardonnay develop all its authenticity and purity, which can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
Blend : - Barons de Rothschild Brut : This cuvée is the result of a complex blend composed of 60% Chardonnay from the great growths of the Côte des Blancs, 40% Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier from Verzenay, Ay, Mareuil sur Aÿ and Bouzy, based on wines from at least three years of harvest. The Chardonnay of this Champagne takes us into the world of the Barons de Rothschild Champagnes with an unforgettable taste.
- Barons de Rothschild Extra Brut is the result of a complex blend of 60% Chardonnays, mainly from the Grands Crus and Premiers Crus of the Côte des Blancs (Mesnil-sur-Oger, Oger, Avize, Cramant, Vertus, etc.), and 40% Pinot Noirs from the Montagne de Reims, mainly from Verzy, Verzenay, Ambonnay, Bouzy, Aÿ and Mareuil sur Aÿ. Reserve wines are included in the blend at 40%, an exceptional sign of quality and consistency over time.
- Barons de Rothschild Blanc de Blancs : This cuvée is exclusively made with Chardonnays from the main growths of the Côte des Blancs: Avize, Cramant, Mesnil-sur-Oger, Oger and Vertus. 40% of reserve wines are used in the blend, an exceptional know-how of the Barons de Rothschild Champagne House, which makes it a major asset in the ability to recompose a constant blend each year.
40% of reserve wines are used in the blending, an exceptional know-how of the Barons de Rothschild Champagne House, which makes it a major asset in the ability to recompose a constant blend each year.
Characteristics : A beautiful discovery set containing the three Barons de Rothschild cuvées : Brut, Extra Brut and Blanc de Blancs.