Blanc de Blancs Half-bottle (0.375L) | Naked Bottle
Charles Heidsieck Blanc de Blancs Half Bottle offers an explosive and voluptuous energy. This 100% Chardonnay champagne has an elegant tension. It brings together two opposites : the tension and freshness of young Chardonnays on the one hand; the silkiness and long ageing on the other. It is mineral and silky, generous and fleshy. Its aromatic complexity is what makes Charles Heidsieck wines so famous.
Awards and medals :
– Bettane & Desseauve 2020: 17.5/20
– La Revue du Vin de France 2020: 15.5/20
– Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships 2020: Silver
– International Wine Challenge: Non-Vintage Champagne Trophy – 96/100
– Sommelier Wine Awards: Gold
– Decanter World Wine Award: 90/100
– Mundus Vini: Gold
– Wine Advocate : 93/100
– BWW Competition 2021: Gold (category best champagne in the world)”- Jancis Robinson 2021: 18+.
Blend of 100% Chardonnay, 75% of which are wines of the year and 25% reserve wines with an average age of 5 years.
Charles Heidsieck Blanc de Blancs is a selective blend of 10 Chardonnay vintages, the most sought-after grapes in the region, mostly from the Côte des Blancs (Oger, Vertus), completed by Villers-Marmery, Trépail, Vaudemange and Montgueux. An exceptional maturation of more than 4 years on lees.