By browsing the SITE, you consent to the placement of cookies as described below on your terminal in accordance with this Cookies Management Charter. However, you may at any time revoke your consent and refuse the deposit of such and such a cookie.
1. Who collects my data?
The person responsible for processing the USERS’ data collected via the WEBSITE is AM&Co, a French simplified joint stock company with a capital of 583,820 euros registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 528 328 677, whose registered office is located at 47 Boulevard de Courcelles 75008 Paris – France, in the person of its legal representative duly authorised to enter into the present contract (hereinafter referred to as “AM&Co (CHAMPMARKET)” or “We”).
2. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website. It records certain information about your browsing or online behaviour which enables us to improve and facilitate your experience as a web user.
3. What is a cookie used for?
The cookies used on the SITE are used to differentiate you in order to improve your browsing experience and the services we offer you. We distinguish between two types of cookies: those placed by us, known as “proprietary cookies”, which are essential or functional; and those placed by third parties, known as “third-party cookies”, which are linked to audience analysis, advertising or social networks.
In concrete terms, technical cookies allow us to authenticate you, to identify you, to speed up your navigation on our SITE and access to its various functions. They may, if necessary, record your preferences or measure the various uses of the SITE.
Other audience measurement cookies and tracers may be used to establish statistics on the audience of our SITE, in order to improve and offer you more comfort when visiting our SITE, and to offer you targeted advertising and promotional offers according to your browsing.
4. The site’s cookies and their purpose
AM&Co (CHAMPMARKET) is committed to transparency in the processing of your data. For this reason, and to ensure that your information is as clear as possible, you will find below the various cookies used on the SITE and their purpose:
4.1. Proprietary cookies
4.1.a. Functional and technical cookies are used mainly to improve your browsing on the SITE. These cookies send information to our SITE and to your browser: storage of information relating to a form (identifier, address), your terminal’s display preferences (language, resolution), security measures such as the expiration of your session, etc.
Please note that navigation on the SITE and/or the use of certain functionalities may be altered if you choose not to accept these cookies
4.1.b. The technical cookies for statistics and audience measurement of the SITE help us to better understand the use of the SITE and to offer you quality services.
These cookies are used to measure traffic on the Champmarket website. AM&Co (CHAMPMARKET) informs you that it uses the services of Google Analytics to measure the audience of the SITE. You may refuse to allow your browsing on the SITE to be tracked using the Google Analytics tool by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser addon for your current browser on the SITE accessible at the following address: Click-here
Lifetime of up to 13 months: Click-here
4.2. Third-party cookies
When you visit the SITE, it is possible that partner companies may install cookies on your terminal.
The use of these cookies is subject to the same restrictions on the protection of personal data established by the law “Informatique et Libertés” n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 modified and the EU Regulation n°2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter “RGPD”). In your browser settings, you will be able to disable these third-party cookies alone or together with ours. In particular, there are:
4.2.a. Cookies related to advertising operations: These cookies are used by advertising providers on the SITE.
They make it possible to identify the services consulted or purchased and help personalise the advertising offer. The cookies contained within the advertisements themselves are intended to provide information and statistics on the relevance of their distribution (number of users clicking on the advertisement, number of times it is displayed etc.).
Ad server, Ad targeting, Analytics/measurement, Content personalization, Optimization
Partner Policy : Click-here
4.2.b. Other third party cookies
5. How to manage cookies?
On your computers, smartphones and other Internet access terminals, by default the browser accepts cookies from websites.
However, you are in control of the installation of these cookies because you can configure your browser to :
- Accept or refuse the cookies on the SITE;
- Systematically refuse all cookies;
- Ask for your consent on each cookie you encounter while browsing the internet.
To do this, simply refer to your browser software and follow its instructions. As an example:
- With Internet Explorer™: Tools menu ➛ Internet options ➛ Privacy tab ➛ choose the desired level
- With Firefox™: Tools menu ➛ Options ➛ Privacy tab ➛ choose the desired options
- With Chrome™: configuration menu (settings logo) ➛ Settings ➛ Advanced settings ➛ Content settings ➛ Choose the desired options
- With Safari™: Safari (logo settings) ➛ Preferences ➛ Security ➛ Show cookies ➛ Choose the desired options
- With Opera™: Tools menu ➛ Preferences ➛ Advanced tab ➛ Cookies section ➛ Manage cookies ➛ Choose the desired options
As stated above, by choosing to block our cookies, we inform you that navigation of the SITE and/or the use of certain features may be impaired. In any event, if you choose to delete all cookies, your user experience will be significantly affected and your browsing preferences will be erased.
6. Your consent
By browsing the SITE, you accept that AM&Co (CHAMPMARKET) installs so-called “technical” cookies that access, record and consult information stored in your terminal equipment:
- The sole purpose of which is to enable or facilitate communication by electronic means;
- Strictly necessary for the provision of the SITE’s online communication service.
When you registered on the SITE, you were also informed of the presence of tracking cookies intended in particular to provide you with offers adapted to your centres of interest and to carry out visit statistics, and of the possibility of objecting to them by accessing this Cookie Management Charter.
If the browser allows it, you can deactivate these cookies at any time by following the procedure indicated by the browser. However, AM&Co (CHAMPMARKET) informs you that such deactivation may result in slowing down and/or disrupting access to the SITE.
7. Your rights
In accordance with the Loi Informatique et Libertés n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, which entered into force on 25 May 2018 (hereinafter “RGPD”), you have the following rights:
- Right of access (article 15 RGPD), rectification (article 16 RGPD), update, completeness of your data;
- Right to block or erase your personal data (Article 17 RGPD), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or whose collection, use, communication or storage is prohibited;
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time (Article 13-2c GDPR);
- Right to limit the processing of your data (Article 18 GDPR);
- Right to object to the processing of your data (Article 21 GDPR);
- Right to the portability of the data you have provided to us, where your data is subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contract (Article 20 GDPR);
- The right to determine what happens to your data after your death and to choose whether or not we disclose your data to a third party that you have previously designated.
In the event of your death and in the absence of instructions from you, we undertake to destroy your data, except where its retention is necessary for evidential purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
You can exercise your rights by using one of the following means:
- By e-mail: [email protected]
- By post : AM&Co (CHAMPMARKET) 47 Boulevard de Courcelles 75008 Paris – France.
In addition, if your web browser permits, you can disable these cookies at any time by referring to the procedures detailed above.
8. Storage period
In any event, the information stored in your terminal (e.g. cookies) or any other element used to identify you for audience statistics purposes is not kept beyond a period of thirteen (13) months. After this period, the raw traffic data associated with an identifier is either deleted or anonymised.
To find out more about cookies (how to manage them, delete them, identify them), you can consult the CNIL website: Click-here