Bollinger Family Box | Champmarket Exclusive Box
The 6-bottle Bollinger Family Gift Set is ideal for discovering the Bollinger champagne range. It contains 6 bottles of the House’s essential cuvées: Spécial Cuvée, Rosé, La Grande Année 2014 Blanc, La Grande Année 2014 Rosé, PNTX17 and RD 2008.
- Special Cuvée, a Champagne of great class, it is the very expression of Maison Bollinger’s expertise, to offer year after year a wine that faithfully embodies its signature style, imbued with density and subtlety.
- Rosé, the freshness and delicacy of a rosé, the structure of a Bollinger. Bollinger Rosé is the perfect blend of character and refinement. This cuvée demonstrates our unique expertise in red winemaking and blending.
- La Grande Année 2014, the embodiment of an exceptional, timeless champagne, thanks to the craftsmanship that goes into making it. One of these unique skills, vinification in wood, takes place in old oak barrels, 20 years old on average.
- La Grande Année Rosé 2014, an exceptional and timeless champagne, between amplitude and refinement, a subtle blend of a great champagne and a red wine from a unique plot: the famous “Côte aux Enfants”.
- PNTX17 highlights the different expressions of Pinot Noir, magnifying it on several terroirs. Precise and lively, Bollinger PN TX17 embodies Bollinger’s singular vision of Pinot Noir.
- RD 2008, the very embodiment of Madame Bollinger’s audacity: an old vintage, disgorged shortly before release, with a very low dosage. A wine always ahead of its time.
*Non contractual photo. The vintages offered in the boxes may vary according to the stocks available at the date of the order.
The pleasure of giving and receiving.
Elegant, reusable and recyclable boxes, tailor-made customisation, with personalised messages, small attentions and surprises, to provide you with an ideal champagne experience.
Refinement goes hand-in-hand with ecology.
We care about design, but not only. We also care about sustainable development and environmental awareness.
We design and manufacture our boxes with the greatest care in France, in a biodegradable material (100% cellulose). We have carefully selected FSC and PFSC certified paper manufacturers. These environmental labels guarantee that the wood is produced in accordance with sustainable forest management processes, an essential criterion in an ecological approach. The inks used are water-based and comply with the REACH legislation in force.
Kraft, a strong material identity for eco-responsible boxes.
Why this choice? The word “kraft” means “strength”, which reflects one of the main advantages of kraft paper: its robustness. An ideal quality to protect the precious bottles of Champagne. Made from wood, kraft paper has the advantage of being a 100% natural, biodegradable and 100% renewable material. It also requires few resources for its manufacture. Once recycled, kraft is used to produce more rolls of pulp. (Making recycled paper requires 6 times less water and 20 times less wood than making new paper).