Summer Champagnes 6 bottles | Champmarket Exclusive Box
The Champagnes Piscine 6-bottle gift set is ideal for discovering a wide range of champagne cuvées specially designed to be enjoyed over ice or in cocktails. Whether as a gift or a treat for yourself, this sumptuous box is perfect for any occasion. It includes Moët & Chandon Ice Imperial and Ice Impérial Rosé, Piper-Heidsieck Riviera, Pommery Royal Blue Sky, Veuve Clicquot Rich and Rich Rosé.
- Moët & Chandon Ice Imperial, an intense, fruity and fresh champagne, to be enjoyed on ice.
- Moët & Chandon Ice Imperial Rosé, a vibrant, seductive and refreshing champagne with a predominantly red fruit taste, to be enjoyed over ice.
- Piper-Heidsieck Riviera is a spontaneous, refreshing and exhilarating champagne. Its aroma is characterized by fresh notes of frosted orange, lychee sorbet and yellow peach, evolving into gourmet scents of vanilla and melon.
- Pommery Royal Blue Sky is composed of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay, this cuvée is distinguished by a higher dosage, ideal to consume on ice, in large glasses.
- Veuve Clicquot Rich, inspired by changing consumer expectations, the Veuve Clicquot Champagne House, guided by the Chef de Caves, has worked with professional mixologists, sharing their expertise, to create new Champagne wines.
- Veuve Clicquot Rich Rosé, inspired by changing consumer expectations, the Veuve Clicquot Champagne House, guided by the Chef de Caves, has worked with professional mixologists, sharing their expertise, to create new Champagne wines. In keeping with the bold spirit of Veuve Clicquot, the packaging for Veuve Clicquot Rich Rosé goes beyond all codes.
The pleasure of giving and receiving.
Elegant, reusable and recyclable boxes, tailor-made customisation, with personalised messages, small attentions and surprises, to provide you with an ideal champagne experience.
Refinement goes hand-in-hand with ecology.
We care about design, but not only. We also care about sustainable development and environmental awareness.
We design and manufacture our boxes with the greatest care in France, in a biodegradable material (100% cellulose). We have carefully selected FSC and PFSC certified paper manufacturers. These environmental labels guarantee that the wood is produced in accordance with sustainable forest management processes, an essential criterion in an ecological approach. The inks used are water-based and comply with the REACH legislation in force.
Kraft, a strong material identity for eco-responsible boxes.
Why this choice? The word “kraft” means “strength”, which reflects one of the main advantages of kraft paper: its robustness. An ideal quality to protect the precious bottles of Champagne. Made from wood, kraft paper has the advantage of being a 100% natural, biodegradable and 100% renewable material. It also requires few resources for its manufacture. Once recycled, kraft is used to produce more rolls of pulp. (Making recycled paper requires 6 times less water and 20 times less wood than making new paper).