Barons de Rothschild 3-Bottles Discovery Set Brut, Rosé, Blanc de Blancs Bottle (0.75L) | Box
Barons de Rothschild 3-Bottles Discovery Set contains the three emblematic cuvées of Barons de Rothschild Champagnes: the Brut, the Rosé and the Blanc de Blancs.
As a gift, For a dinner, For a special occasion or an event
3-Bottles Discovery Set Brut, Rosé, Blanc de Blancs
This luxurious gift box contains the three emblematic vintages of Barons de Rothschild Champagnes: the Brut, the Rosé and the Blanc de Blancs.
- Barons de Rothschild Extra Brut is a complex champagne, ideal as an aperitif or throughout a meal. It can pair with light dishes, finely fried scallops, shellfish or rock fish. Then savour the Cuvée with risotto, white poulard or white meat. Finally, it can go with a farmhouse Brie de Meaux or a Chaource which will sublimate the of your meal.
- Ideal as an aperitif, Barons de Rothschild Rosé champagne allows all kinds of audacious pairings. Sushi, sashimi or red tuna tartar are an excellent match as well as truffled veal knuckle or a pink lamb served in a cranberry sauce. Finally, for dessert, a red fruit soup or fresh strawberries will bring out the gourmet flavours of this champagne.
- Rothschild Blanc de Blancs can be enjoyed as an aperitif at any time of the year and especially in the summer months with seafood. Chardonnay develop all its authenticity and purity, which can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
Blend : - Barons de Rothschild Brut : This cuvée is the result of a complex blend composed of 60% Chardonnay from the great growths of the Côte des Blancs, 40% Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier from Verzenay, Ay, Mareuil sur Aÿ and Bouzy, based on wines from at least three years of harvest. The Chardonnay of this Champagne takes us into the world of the Barons de Rothschild Champagnes with an unforgettable taste.
- The Rosé is the result of a skilful blend of more than 90% Chardonnays from the main crus of the Côte des Blancs (Avize, Cramant, Mesnil-sur-Oger, Vertus) and great Pinots Noirs from the Montagne de Reims (10%), of which a small proportion is delicately vinified as red.
- Barons de Rothschild Blanc de Blancs : This cuvée is exclusively made with Chardonnays from the main growths of the Côte des Blancs: Avize, Cramant, Mesnil-sur-Oger, Oger and Vertus. 40% of reserve wines are used in the blend, an exceptional know-how of the Barons de Rothschild Champagne House, which makes it a major asset in the ability to recompose a constant blend each year.
40% of reserve wines are used in the blending, an exceptional know-how of the Barons de Rothschild Champagne House, which makes it a major asset in the ability to recompose a constant blend each year.
Characteristics : A beautiful discovery set containing the three Barons de Rothschild cuvées : Brut, Rosé and Blanc de Blancs.
Characteristics : Non Vintage